Charter Terms and Conditions
As part of the Charter Membership, each charter will receive:
- – Wristbands;
- – Invite cards;
- – Studies on Dads, Husbands or Leadership, to be provided as a PDF file
- – If you chose a Jack Pack, one Uncommen-branded t-shirt or hat
- Additional studies may be purchased from Uncommen, subject to availability.
- The Charter Membership will be effective for one year from the date of purchase. At the end of each Charter Membership term, the Parties may agree to renew the Charter Membership for an additional year, but the Charter Membership will not automatically renew absent written agreement of the Parties. The cost of renewing a Charter Membership may vary from year to year.
- Uncommen grants to the charter the limited, non-exclusive, and non-transferrable right to use the Uncommen name during the Charter Membership term. Except as expressly provided, all rights to the Uncommen name belong to Uncommen and may not be used by the charter or any other party except with the prior written consent of Uncommen.
- Uncommen reserves the right to terminate the Charter Membership immediately and without prior notice if it becomes aware of conduct by the charter that compromises or causes harm to the Uncommen brand. The charter agrees to cease using the Uncommen name immediately upon receipt of notice of such termination and waives all right to seek legal recourse against Uncommen.
- All materials will be either shipped and/or emailed to the charter upon receipt of payment.
- The charter agrees that by submitting payment to Uncommen, it is assenting to these Terms and Conditions.
If you’re interested in purchasing some materials for your charter or looking to create your own group, please get in contact with us and we’ll get you on the right track.
Visit our Resources page for all the materials you will need to be Uncommen.
Uncommen Charter Cheat Sheet (incase you missed a step, see each one below)